Weight Watchers Training Program
Welcome to the Weight Watchers Service Provider Training Program
Weight Watchers and Chef’d have partnered to offer a meal plan that provides fresh, pre-portioned ingredients with step-by-step instructions to create SmartPoints™ friendly recipes at home.
Chef'd Makes it Easy
This brief video highlights how existing and new members can follow the Weight Watchers lifestyle with the help of this new meal program.
What Does the Community Think of Chef'd?
See what Weight Watchers leaders have to say about the initial experience with Chef'd!
The Ordering Process
This video provides a step-by-step walkthrough of the online ordering process so that you can easily guide the members through setting up their taste profile and building their meal plan with ease!
Collateral and Materials
Prior to offering this new service to members, Chef'd will ship a small box of print materials to each location and traveler. Each box will include flyers, brochures, recipe and pricing information, and retail cards for members to purchase.
Also included below are downloadable assets that can be kept on file or references as needed.
Chef'd is offering members an exclusive incentive towards their new Weight Watchers meal plan.
- Locations will have physical retail cards available for purchase; provided by Chef'd
- Each retail card will have a $100 value that can be purchased at full price
- With this purchase, an additional $40 retail card will be given to the member at no additional cost; this is an added incentive for the member
- Each retail card contains a unique code that can be used during checkout upon finalizing their profile setup, and will apply those balances towards their purchase
- Members will have full flexibility to manage, adjust, and change their meal plan preferences at any time
- Service Providers will continue to receive their standard commission on Chef'd retail card sales
- Any members who wish to return their Chef'd retail card should speak with their Weight Watchers leader
Service Providers Offer
Chef'd is excited to offer Service Providers the opportunity to create, customize, and experience their personalized meal plan!
- Service Providers can sign up for their meal plan on www.chefd.com/ww
- Use the coupon code WWSP40 at checkout to receive a $40 credit towards your meal plan; discount only applies to meal plan sign up
- If your order is less than $40, a $10 shipping charge will be applied, so use your code in full to get the best value!
- You can cancel your meal plan at any time by visiting your "My Account" page on www.chefd.com
- Additional meals will be automatically billed and shipped to you unless you CANCEL your subscription by Wednesday at 11:59pm PST the prior week.
- All meals are SmartPoints™ friendly and typically range from 3-10 points
- Over 20 recipe options to choose from; new meals added every two weeks
- Each shipment contains high quality, freshly packaged ingredients
- Flexibility with options to change meals and delivery dates
- Every package is delivered straight to the member’s door
- Options to skip or cancel at any time
- Service Providers will sell retail cards for $100, and each purchase includes an additional $40 card to be give to member at time of purchase
- Only the $100 retail card will need to be scanned, and will have a barcode printed on the back
- Members can use these cards to join the meal plan directly on the Chef'd website
- Marketing collateral and retail cards will be sent to each location in advance of rollout
- If a member decides that they do not want to use their gift cards, they must return both the $100 and $40 retail cards to the store where they were purchased. The store leader should contact the Territory Manager with the member’s name, date of purchase and form of payment. (Do not use the normal credit slip process and let the member know that the return will be done in the next several days)
- Chef'd has a dedicated Customer Service team ready to assist members throughout the process
As Service Providers we would like you to try Chef’d first so that you can share your experience with your Members. We are offering each provider $40 to try the Chef’d meals of their choice.
Once you have placed your order, you will be on a weekly meal rotation UNLESS you cancel. Please refer to the training video to see how to cancel.
For any questions, please contact your Territory Manager.