FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $40 
  • My Cart
Culinary Showdown


Culinary Showdown

Welcome to the Culinary Showdown!

Chef'd is a proud sponsor of Susan G. Komen's inaugural Culinary Showdown, LA’s biggest food fight against breast cancer! On October 22nd, an all-star lineup of celebrity chefs will lead fundraising foodies in a cooking competition in support of Susan G. Komen Los Angeles County. Culinary Showdown gives cooking enthusiasts the opportunity to fundraise for a chance to cook alongside some of the biggest names in the business including Elizabeth Falkner and Chef'd partners Ben Ford and Antonia Lofaso. To register for the event, click here!

Now through May 31st, 2017 a portion of the proceeds from the Culinary Showdown Meal Collection will go directly to Susan G. Komen. Help support breast cancer research and have your own Culinary Showdown at home!

About Susan G. Komen Los Angeles County

Susan G. Komen Los Angeles County provides funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our Los Angeles County communities. They focus on serving the needs of uninsured and underinsured women, especially those under 40 years old. Susan G. Komen has one clear mission: saving lives and ending breast cancer forever. Through events like the Culinary Showdown, Komen LA County invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures. To learn more and get involved, please visit komenlacounty.org.

Meals

Flattened Chicken with Corn Succotash

Flattened Chicken with Corn Succotash

Hanger Steak Salad

Hanger Steak Salad

and Marcona Almonds

Pan Roasted Swordfish

Pan Roasted Swordfish

and Toasted Lemon Couscous